Contractor: Sundt/DPR Joint Venture
Architect: CO Architects
Product(s) Used: KTF Glazing Systems & KTF Handrail Systems
Project Goal: Elevating the design assist effort setting new standards on a complicated exterior skin project. Providing a custom quality product manufactured and installed that is unmatched in our market region. To prove our value as an added partern with our client and owner. Set ourselves apart from our conventional competition by perfroming an ornamental scope as unique as it was complex.
• 2010 NEXT LA Citation Award
• RED Award for Most Challenging Project 2013
• Pursuant to a prospective LEED- NC Silver certification
• The Phoenix Biomedical Campus received an “Economic Engines of Arizona Award” by Arizona Business Magazine on Wednesday, Oct. 4.
• The award honors the top people, places, products and services that have made significant contributions to Arizona’s economy. The Phoenix Biomedical Campus was chosen to receive one of the Economic Engines of Arizona Awards in the “Places” category. In total, 20 awards were presented to the very best of Arizona’s driving economic engines. The Phoenix Biomedical Campus was recognized as an economic development project that demonstrates local, regional and statewide collaboration.
Click here to take a virtual tour!